Considering the fact that 4.3.4 x100 realm becomes outdated, we decided not to close it at once, but to give x100 players an option to partially save their progress and transfer up to 5 85 level characters (including) to WoW Circle 4.3.4 x5 realm.

Character transfer will be partial, but players can save:

- All transmogrification/fun items, including those in a bank/void storage and 378-384 item level gear as a quick start.
- All the achievements/titles will be transferred with chars, except the ones that are given for RBG, Arena and realm first.
- All mounts/pets are also transferred except unused BoE.
- Professions, but you may lack some recipes.

The following is not transferred:

- 391-416 item level gear, you will get 378-384 instead.
- Gold/reagents/consumables/BoE, all the currency.
- Guilds and legendaries.
* everything not included in the list above is not transferred by default.

To perform the transfer you must:

1. Log into control panel https://cp.wowcircle.net/ and do not log out till you finish the 4 article.

2. Choose WoWCircle 4.3.4 x100 realm [screenshot]

3. Click "Transfer from 4.3.4 x100 to x5" [screenshot]

4. Choose up to five characters (mark) with 2+ played days, enter login and password of and account where to transfer you characters and confirm via email. [screenshot]

5. 5 minutes after transfer confirmation, you can log to WoWCircle 4.3.4 x5 realm.

6. After you enter the realm you are offered to choose the first set of gear, then the second, do not close the SECOND window with gear, you can only see it ONCE + + be very attentive

Reference information:

- to transfer your character it must have 85 level and at least 2 days played.
- x100 players get free change faction and race feature and bonus gear for second pvp/pve spec even if they haven't one.
- we give you and option to transfer FIVE characters to different accounts.
- if you choose the same gear set twice, you won't be able to cancel the operation, you will play with only one spec gear.
- if you close second gear selection window, you will play with only one spec gear.

4.3.4 x100 realm will be available till 01.11.2020 and will be shut down after it, but transfer will be active from 15.10.2020 till 01.01.2021.

Q&A

Q: I confirmed the operation via email, my x100 character disappeared, but did not appear at x5, what should I do?
A: Read the tex above attentively. Transfer takes time, when 5 minutes pass you can log in and check you characters.

Q: My nickname is a random set of letters.
A: You nickname is taken at 4.3.4 x5 and have to change it, just enter the realm and change it.

Q: I chose the wrong spec.
A: Play the one you chose, operation can not be cancelled or rolled back.

Q: I chose one spec twice, can you cancel this?
A: Sure not.

Q: I can not change faction/race, the system does not allow.
A: You account is muted, just wait till the mute expires.

Q: How can I restore x100 addon settings?
A: Open D(С):\Games\WoW4.3.4\WTF\Account\YOURLOGIN\ and rename WoW Circle 4.3.4 x100 folder to WoW Circle 4.3.4 x5. Delete WoW Circle 4.3.4 x5 folder before doing this. If you changed the nicknames just open WoW Circle 4.3.4 x5 folder and rename.

Q: How can I contact x5 Game Masters?
A: Start you thread here: https://forum.wowcircle.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1707
[свернуть]

Character transfer after confirmation takes 5 minutes, this means you should only enter the game FIVE MINUTES after you click the confirmation link in your email.
After entering the game please be attentive when choosing gear sets, read ALL the information.