Приветствуем вас на форуме проекта WoW Circle. Если вы читаете это, значит не зарегистрировались у нас. Для того, чтобы получить доступ к расширенным возможностям нашего форума нажмите сюда и пройди регистрацию, которая не займет у вас много времени. После регистрации будут доступны новые, более расширенные, возможности.
2FA not working, can't log in, can't disable - need help!

Упомянутые в теме пользователи:

Показано с 1 по 4 из 4
    Новичок
    Поблагодарил(а)
    Получено благодарностей: 0 (сообщений: 0).

2FA not working, can't log in, can't disable - need help!

I have been on the server for two weeks...
    When I first started, there was a message in game saying I would be limited from doing certain things unless I turned on 2FA, which I did...
    I leveled a paladin to 73, a druid to 61, a deathknight to 61, and a hunter to 51...

Yesterday, for the first time since turning on 2FA, it came up that I needed a code to log in...
    I had set it up using the "Authy" app exactly as directed by the instructions...
    I opened my app and I am looking directly on the code that should be working, yet, when I punch it in, I am told "invalid code"
    this happens over and over and i can't log in, nor can I disable 2FA...

after signing up to the forum, I then proceeded to message the admins, looking for help...
    so far, I have received no reply's.

I then came across this thread "https://forum.wowcircle.com/showthread.php?t=1153276" describing an unnecessarily long process for unbinding 2FA which would still lead to me not being able to use my account
    for at least a month and more depending on what day followed the process...

I have the account name, the email, the password, the complete details for each toon and I have followed all directions properly
    Why is 2FA not working? I don't know.

But, through no fault of my own, it now seems I am going to lose 4 characters and a guild I created,
    which is incredibly frustrating - unless i can get help with this issue...

Game Master WotlK x1

Game Master BFa x11

Game Master SL x5 Аватар для Вечность

Поблагодарил(а)
    Получено благодарностей: 1,005 (сообщений: 835).
    Don't worry, the unbinding process won't take long if you have everything you need to apply.

For normal operation of 2fa, you must have the same time on your computer and phone.

If everything is in order with you over time, create an application in this section:
    https://forum.wowcircle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1748

By form:
    1. Nicknames for all characters on the account/class and race.
    2. Account login.
    3. The email address associated with the account.
    4. Last login date.
    5. A description of the problem, and which one-time code app you were using.
    6. Screenshots of the game on the characters of the account (from 8 pieces).
    7. Screenshot of a letter from the mail, where the activation of 2fa is visible.

Новичок
    Поблагодарил(а)
    Получено благодарностей: 0 (сообщений: 0).
    Цитата Сообщение от Bечность Посмотреть сообщение
    Don't worry, the unbinding process won't take long if you have everything you need to apply.

For normal operation of 2fa, you must have the same time on your computer and phone.

If everything is in order with you over time, create an application in this section:
    https://forum.wowcircle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1748

By form:
    1. Nicknames for all characters on the account/class and race.
    2. Account login.
    3. The email address associated with the account.
    4. Last login date.
    5. A description of the problem, and which one-time code app you were using.
    6. Screenshots of the game on the characters of the account (from 8 pieces).
    7. Screenshot of a letter from the mail, where the activation of 2fa is visible.
    i have done so and provided as much detail as i could.... i am hoping for a speedy remediation.

Game Master WotlK x1

Game Master BFa x11

Game Master SL x5 Аватар для Вечность

Поблагодарил(а)
    Получено благодарностей: 1,005 (сообщений: 835).
    Replied to the thread with your request.