Hi, is there any way to get Infinite Dust fast? is droped by some mob?, I saw a few samples in the auction house but the price is extremely expensive (200g x1), so I create this post hoping some one can help me.

Hi, is there any way to get Infinite Dust fast? is droped by some mob?, I saw a few samples in the auction house but the price is extremely expensive (200g x1), so I create this post hoping some one can help me.
Is 200 gold expensive? it seems to me, you made a mistake section, https://www.wowhead.com/item=34054 and is extracted with a special spray in the locations of Northrend and wotlk dungeons
Последний раз редактировалось Сатана; 26.10.2019 в 14:53.
Well maybe is not too expensive... but there is just a few (less than 20) samples in the auction house.Is 200 gold expensive? it seems to me, you made a mistake section, https://www.wowhead.com/item=34054 and is extracted with a special spray in the locations of Northrend and wotlk dungeons
What is that special spray? where are those locations in Northrend?, thanks for your help.
Need profession "enchanting" and need to disperse things, falling in all the zones of Northrend

